Today Dorogobuzh (a company of Acron Group) has released its unaudited IFRS consolidated condensed financial statements for Q1 2014.
• Revenue totalled RUB 4,301 million, down 7% year-on-year (Q1 2013: RUB 4,633 million)
• EBITDA* decreased 26% to RUB 1,125 million (Q1 2013: RUB 1,516 million)
• EBITDA margin was 26%, down from 33% year-on-year.
• Net profit was RUB 768 million, down 38% year-on-year (Q1 2013: RUB 1,237 million).
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit adjusted for depreciation of fixed and intangible assets, Forex gains or losses, and other non-monetary and non-core items.
Full version of financial statements is available at www.acron.ru/en.